- Filtered or pure water
- 2 - 3 Garlic Cloves
These enema recipes are based on enema recipes sourced from enema recipe authorities including qualified Herbalists, Naturopaths, Colonic Therapists & traditional published texts (many already freely shared in the public domain).
Typically this enema recipe is chosen to assist cleansing of the liver and of mucous congestion in the intestines. Traditionally, this type of ingredient in an enema is claimed to help rid worms, bacteria and parasites and is useful for yeast infections. Garlic is thought to have antiseptic qualities.
Enema Recipes ~ Garlic enema
The best person to advise you on the suitability and safety of enemas or appropriate enema recipes is your GP, qualified therapist or Health practitioner. Please consult them before taking an enema.
- Place 2 (or 3 if small) crushed cloves in a half a litre of filtered or pure water. Bring the mix to the boil in a non-aluminium saucepan
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from hob and let the liquid cool down to room temperature.
- Strain mixture through a fine metal sieve. Dispose of Garlic.
- Make mixture back up to 1 litre with more cool pure water.
- Pre-clear the rectum with a warm water enema if you prefer.
- Follow this with the garlic solution at body temperature.
- Retain for up to 20 minute.
Please read our guide to taking an enema for more information.